Friday 4 June 2010

Music response....

Martyn, hello.

Thanks for sending your portfolio through, I think you have some interesting thoughts in there and it's good that it's not too hard-nosed as much Design can be these days.

The business cards are screened ink onto 12" vinyl records the laser cut, punched out and smoothed. They feature our details and we each choose six songs to have for the six cards you get from each record.


Kindest.
Craig.

Pretty pleased about this coming through ( @ 00.50 am ) It's given me a confidence boost about asking for feedback from the industry and also made me think my work is going in the direction i want it to go in. I really like the fact that he thinks my work Isn't too hard-nosed as i want my work to engage with everyone possible and not just to a elite or set section of people.

Next step now is getting my big old portfolio out and giving Craig a ring to see if there's any chance i can pop in when I'm next in Manchester ( which seems to be quite a lot at the moment thanks to Mitternacht .

Again can't stress how much i wanted music to get in touch as there work has a big influence in my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment