Wednesday 6 April 2011

Small Back Room

Seeking Designer for
brand / print GSOH and VGTS’s.*

Us:
"There's something missing from our studio."
You:
"I need to find a new home for my neglected creativity"
Us:
"Here's an idea. If you're a really, really, really good middle weight designer who wants to work in one of London's most friendliest, funnest and challenging design studios... read on. The usual suspects... All rounder, great with software, knows what a Pantone book is and works well under pressure - blah blah blah. Down to business... likes tea, typographic genius, has 'visual wit', beautiful work and knows the difference between a brand and an identity. A good idea of how things translate to web would also help!

Looks not important.

Email us.
*Very good typographic skills.


Again somewhere I would love to work. Perhaps might be above my weight but might be worth going for just to see what feedback I get and create a contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment