Wednesday 29 September 2010

Agency's, Studio & Designer's

Ive decided to put together a list of people to contact with my portfolio for feedback and possible work placements that have a focus similar to my practice.

This will make me focus down my design strategy more resulting in making me get to where i want to be/what i want to do.

I also wanted to look at studios that are based within Leeds or within commuting distance ie Manchester, Sheffield, York etc as these are the areas where i would like to work.

So here's my big long list of people some near some far away that i want to contact.

-Accent
-Airside
-Love
-Music
-Universal Everything
-Big Active
-Zip
-Bunch
-The Consult
-Stone Soup
-Drunk Park
-Eat Sleep Work Play
-Give Up Art
-Vector Meldrew
-Farrow
-Red design
-Sound Of Design
-Mash Design
-Sbt design
-Teabag Studio's
-We Are Boxhead
-Bark & Bite
-Andrew Shillito
-Motiv Media
-Young
-Type Slowly
-Huvi
-Mainframe
-CreativeInMotion


No comments:

Post a Comment